A Declaration of Love -
This is Meghan and you can find her blog here.
Let me tell you a couple of things about this girl.
- She has a horse (that would be the thing she is riding in the above picture) named Sammy who is a gelding comfortable with his femininity.
- When she rides Sammy, she makes him look super easy.
- When she lets me ride Sammy, she makes me look like an idiot, but it’s ok because I tried.
- She makes the best friendship portraits, such as this one:
- She says ERMAHGERD more than any human being ever should.
- She has good taste in Chinese food.
- Her dogs are derpy demons. Exhibit A:
- She is willing to live with me next year despite being fully aware of my insanity.
- She really loves Supernatural.
- She was my show mom for my first ever show. I came in last. It’s clearly her fault.
- Actually, I hate Meghan.
- I kid. She’s still made of awesomesauce.
- She is kind of spectacularly talented when it comes to art.
- I am able to communicate with her just by referencing things from Tumblr/books/fandoms
To summarize, Meghan (pronounced Meg-in, not Meg-hawn) is basically the most super cool human being ever. She shares her pony and is hilarious and is going to be the best roommate ever. I love her a lot. Like, a lot a lot, and you should too. So go give her some lovin’.
The world needed to know this. Her face can end wars.